Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Feeling Like Fall

The past couple of days have really felt like fall! Sometimes where we live it's still summer at this time, but this year I'm so thankful for the cool weather that gets me so excited about the magic of this time of year. Miles and I enjoyed a nature walk today and seeing mallard ducks, along with LOTS of turtles and some cranes. It was so nice to do all this and feel the gentle, cool breeze. What a blessing!

Below is a collage I did today using digital scrapbooking files from shabbyprincess.com. This is MY kind of scrapbooking--no getting out tons of supplies that I later have to put back up, or attaching something that later I decide I don't like and not being able to move it. Sometimes I love technology. Anyway, the photos are from almost 3 years ago, from my favorite of the family sessions we've had done. I can't believe it's been so long. He looks so much more like a baby in these images than he does now!


1 comment:

CAB said...

cute collage! Oh for time to scrapbook - and so many other things! Did I tell you I started Mr. A's quilt after I finished up the one for Miss Baby? I haven't worked on his lately though :-/ soon....maybe!