Saturday, February 20, 2010

Happy 6th Birthday!

A few weeks ago, we had Miles's sixth birthday party. We did it a week early, since my brother was getting married the next weekend. We kept it really low-key this year. Just us, Granny and Grandaddy, Meema and Jason.

The proud six-year-old:
Making a wish:


Miles and Jason enjoying the birthday cake:











The official Birthday Jedi Knight:

Meema and Miles:
I ask Miles every once in a while, "What happened to that tiny little baby I brought home from the hospital?" He usually answers, "I grew!" Then I'll break into pretend tears and crying, saying, "I want you stop growing and stay my little baby." And he'll say something like, " No, because then I would have to stop eating healthy foods and then I wouldn't be healthy!" So I say, "Oh, ok, I'd rather you be a big, strong, healthy boy." I also say often to him that no matter how big he gets, he'll always be my baby.
Oh, I almost forgot, around the time of his party, we also discovered Miles has his first loose tooth! And if I remember correctly, it's the very first one that came in when he was five months old! So many exciting Milestones ahead!

No comments: