Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Happy Birthday, Boo!

I can't believe my little "Boo" is 4 today! ("Boo" is just one of my many nicknames for Miles, which include "Milesy", "Milesy-Boo", "Booh-ba-doo". Don't ask me how I came up with them; I've just always came up with affectionate nicknames, beginning with ones for my cats as a child!). Miles has reached some "miles" stones by his fourth birthday including major progress in progress in potty training and reading (he started really reading back in November). I am so proud of him and absolutely amazed at how smart he is. What an experience it has been to watch this miracle develop from a tiny baby to a "big kid." Without a doubt, the most amazing (and most challenging!) experience I have or ever will have.

Today is Miles's Valentine party at school, so he'll get to have a party on his birthday, but we're officially celebrating this Saturday at Chuck E. Cheese's. Here are some shots from past birthdays:

1st Birthday:





2nd Birthday:






3rd Birthday:








After Saturday, I'll post the photos from his 4th birthday party.
My parents always made our birthdays so special when we were growing up. I hope Miles will feel the same way about his birthdays.

No comments: